Tornado Cut

May 9, 2008
For a "marketed cut" that's been reversed engineered a thousand times, and for a "marketed cut" that I've looked for a dozen times for purchase, I've never found it. It can't be a very well marketed cust now can it? Do you think most people learn this cut off of that particular DVD?

Dec 16, 2008
Austin, TX
I never said it was well marketed, just marketed... It'd be like asking for a tutorial for Pandora or Akira or something....... whatever, let's not turn this into an argument.

There's always the Virts' video "The Tornado Cut: 5 Tips to Make it Look Effortless"

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
I never said it was well marketed, just marketed... It'd be like asking for a tutorial for Pandora or Akira or something....... whatever, let's not turn this into an argument.

There's always the Virts' video "The Tornado Cut: 5 Tips to Make it Look Effortless"

agreed on both accounts as well as the virts video. Besides, even if it wasn't marketed if the technique belongs to someone its rude to make your own video teaching it. Just look at the recently released Art of Magic and the Candy Scam issue between Wayne and whats his name. Its called being a decent person within the magic community. This is T11 not youtube. If you wanna learn it check out the trilogy

May 9, 2008
I've looked on YouTube, there's no tutorial for the Tornado Cut.

Where on the Trilogy is the tornado cut located?

I just found a free tutorial, which appears to be the DVD by Ashford, at the website dailymotion.com.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results