Tornado Double Lift : Video

very cool!
While the actual LIFTING of the card is Lee Asher's (im sure you know).
The maneuver you do is really cool! I tried doing it and Its harder than it looks! haha

Calvin Lauber

Yeah yeah, the lift is Asher's. It's just the flourishy thingy that I made. Here are some tips if you want to do it.

1. Make sure the deck is bowed down.
2. Make sure the double is bowed.
3. When you do the flick, the double MUST already be touching the deck. Don't try to toss or flick the double from your hand to the deck, it will not work, I've tried. The double stays in contact with the deck throughout.
4. Extend your left hand as much as you can so that the double won't bump into anything.
5. If the double is separating there are a few probable causes: 1) There is air between the cards, 2) the double was not in contact with the deck at the beginning, 3) the double hit one of your fingers/your hand, 4) the deck/double was either not bowed at all, or bowed in the oppisite direction. Hope these tips help.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hah! That was sweet. :D I've been doing a different but similar concept recently, but yours looks so much cooler. :p I don't know what it is but I find that League Backs seem to work better? And you win 5 internets for using League Backs <3

- Sean

Feb 9, 2008
Brazil.
Dude that was great .I've seen a lot of your sutff on youtube and they are great ( the silver surfer performance ). And that dl is really convincing.
By the way i was thinking about buying Lee Asher's Diving Board double.
Is it worth it?

--lizard.

What's so sweet about them? Quality? I'm want to know because I'm gonna be purchasing more decks soon :)

..:Z:..

1) The back design is b|tchin'
2) They hold together better
3) They last longer
4) Great overall quality

Dude that was great .I've seen a lot of your sutff on youtube and they are great ( the silver surfer performance ). And that dl is really convincing.
By the way i was thinking about buying Lee Asher's Diving Board double.
Is it worth it?

Yes the Divingboard Double is great, I use it all the time.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results