Totally Out of Control DVD?

Sep 8, 2007
Is the material from the DVD going to be straight out of the book or will there be new stuff? I find it pointless if its just the stuff from the book

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Apparently there's going to be some new things... Maybe I'm misunderstanding that bit though.

But there'll be additional handlings and tips that aren't in the book. And you'll get to see the guy himself perform them. :)

- Sean

Mar 14, 2008
I think it will be the stuff from the book (new variations included) as well as some new stuff.

Sep 8, 2007
The reason I find it pointless is because theres some really great material in the book. If you put it to a DVD ever kid is going to buy it because its a DVD and it wont be as good. What im saying is i dont want 12 year old putting vids on youtube of them doing the tricks extremely bad and flashing everything

Dec 22, 2007
The reason I find it pointless is because theres some really great material in the book. If you put it to a DVD ever kid is going to buy it because its a DVD and it wont be as good. What im saying is i dont want 12 year old putting vids on youtube of them doing the tricks extremely bad and flashing everything

wow what is wrong with you. the magic is to be done for laymen. laymen arent going to find those videos anyway. my god.

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm fairly positive there will be everything from the book and more. This would include new handlings, patter, and even some new effects that were not in the book.

Picture this. Kenner works for years developing and perfecting several routines. He then makes them into a book after several years of working with these routines. Then picture working with those routines that were published for several more years and then release them again to see how they evolved. That is what this DVD set is.

-Doug

Sep 8, 2007
What you mean whats wrong with me? I'm sick of kids posting tricks on youtube the first day they buy it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results