Totally Out of Control

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
please use the search tool, it's there for a reason. No one except maybe theory11 knows when it's going to be released.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
y would u buy the dvd when u can get the book for alot cheap and it has all the same tricks

some people, like myself, can only learn from DVDs and not books. In books I have no clue whatsoever of what they are talking about. I take my time, reread is many many many many many many times but still have no clue.

gavinross

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2008
toledo, ohio
You know what bugs me about this whole thing is they announced TOOC many months ago and then just went silent about it. T-11 should be giving us updates, and usually they do, but for this, nada. And this is the kicker: when we ask about it they give us a 1 liner like: "when we know, you'll know, stop asking about it" - and that just doesnt cut it. For example, If Sony announces they're putting together the biggest and best TV ever in Sony's history and then never said another word about it for 9 months and told everyone not to ask any questions, they'd have a lot of pissed off people - the customers of Sony And T-11 deserve better then that. It's been pushed back, thats obvious, but why not make a post stating that and a scheduled new release date (summer 09? etc) why do we have to drag it out of you? There are a lot of people excited about TOOC, but that excitement is quickly being replaced with frustration.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
You know what bugs me about this whole thing is they announced TOOC many months ago and then just went silent about it. T-11 should be giving us updates, and usually they do, but for this, nada. And this is the kicker: when we ask about it they give us a 1 liner like: "when we know, you'll know, stop asking about it" - and that just doesnt cut it. For example, If Sony announces they're putting together the biggest and best TV ever in Sony's history and then never said another word about it for 9 months and told everyone not to ask any questions, they'd have a lot of pissed off people - the customers of Sony And T-11 deserve better then that. It's been pushed back, thats obvious, but why not make a post stating that and a scheduled new release date (summer 09? etc) why do we have to drag it out of you? There are a lot of people excited about TOOC, but that excitement is quickly being replaced with frustration.

but think about how happy you will be when it is finally released then. or just buy the book. because the book is amazing.

Sep 1, 2007

One thing that needs to be understood is that some things may not always go as planned for them, which could delay things, and therefore delay a release.

There are a number of things that can go wrong, or things can just come up unforeseen.

If something like this were the case, I wouldn't expect them to make announcements about it, making every little issue or detail public.

I feel that like was said earlier, Kenner wants this perfect, as he should, and that takes time. This also isn't the only thing they are working on. This being such a huge project, its probably just something they do a little at a time, adding to it over time.

With that in mind, this should be one heck of a release.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results