Touch By HansonChein/ Where to Buy Rubberbands

Dec 6, 2010
So for all of you guys that have Touch by Hanson Chein, which I do recommend, you know he talks about different kinds of rubber bands for different effects. He specifically talks of the American kind, Taiwanese kind, and Japanese kind, and says to choose what you think would fit each effect for you. When he was showing how each was different, I came to release that I liked the way the Taiwanese rubber bands worked and looked. When I went to check if I could order rubber bands online, it came up with a lot of sites where companies are suppose to buy wholesale, and you have to make inquiries if you want to buy something. I just want a store that I can just order without having to buy them in such bulk. Has anyone tried buying Taiwanese rubber bands that live in the States? If so, can you post a link or something to where I can order them?

Thanks,
Slee

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I order directly from a Rubber company and yes, I have the same problem. They will not make small shipments. I have to order a minimum of like 5,000 bands. So..I just resell them to people then in smaller bundles. I have the yellow brites size 19.

It is called Dykema Rubber Company.

Dec 6, 2010
Thanks for the reply, but I'm looking specifically for Taiwanese rubber bands, but don't think they have them there.

Slee

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results