Transposition Battle: Open for Voting.

Sep 9, 2008
Philippines
I have to agree with Cardistry77, what wildcard68 just did was just an insult to magic, he looked like he was disrespecting the battle with thecavschosenone and .... it kinda looked stupid. Hopefully, people will stop doing videos like that because it might offend someone in the future.

-Niko

Jan 28, 2009
That 4 card Tivo thing was awesome. There was too much shennanigans getting the cards positioned however which made it less effective than it could be, but the actual transposition was smooth. I was trying to figure what the change was, but couldn't, lol. It was like a cardini with no finger movement.

You're one handed pass change is pretty sick too! The only thing that stood out is that you hold the deck half set for too long so you can catch the fact fairly easily that the entire deck isn't visible.

I have no idea what the semi-retarded kid with bunny ears on had to do with anything, lol, though from the state of his You Tube page he's pretty laughable even when he's not dressed like that.

Whicha.

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
That 4 card Tivo thing was awesome. There was too much shennanigans getting the cards positioned however which made it less effective than it could be, but the actual transposition was smooth. I was trying to figure what the change was, but couldn't, lol. It was like a cardini with no finger movement.

You're one handed pass change is pretty sick too! The only thing that stood out is that you hold the deck half set for too long so you can catch the fact fairly easily that the entire deck isn't visible.

I have no idea what the semi-retarded kid with bunny ears on had to do with anything, lol, though from the state of his You Tube page he's pretty laughable even when he's not dressed like that.

Whicha.

Thanks for the Feedback. I've never seen the change in print. Its actually very far from the ego change. I'm not sure what you mean by my one handed pass. If you mean the Clipshift, thanks, but its not mine. Chad Nelson developed it.

EDIT: Battle is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results