The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Trapped!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I don't know the method of yours, but you should look inot Daniel Madison's work, one particularily where he traps a selection in between a taped up box and a roll of duct tape.

On further thought, that is not available anymore due to some problems with Jay Sankey, concerning the originality of the effect.

But he does have a new version in "Collateral", whereas a card becomes trapped into another card, which was initially wrapped with duct tape.

Lastly, look into some of Sankey's effects, im not sure which, but I know one of them include the same effect premise ;)

Gustav

Dec 9, 2008
Hi,
Minimagician, sorry about that, also the jumping at the beginning, that's because of a problem I had with my camera. But luckily that's fine now.

And Gustav, as I say, this is my version of daniel's BOUND, I invented this after buying his PDF, so I have seen that method, as have I seen the one in Collateral.
I am a great fan of Daniel's work, it's brilliant.
Thanks for the feedback

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hi,
Minimagician, sorry about that, also the jumping at the beginning, that's because of a problem I had with my camera. But luckily that's fine now.

And Gustav, as I say, this is my version of daniel's BOUND, I invented this after buying his PDF, so I have seen that method, as have I seen the one in Collateral.
I am a great fan of Daniel's work, it's brilliant.
Thanks for the feedback

*tactical face palm*

sorry!

I must've had a brain lapse and I didn't read the line where you mentioned it!

Gustav

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
That was a pretty cool version, although I like how much more impossible the duct tape is in "Bound."

What really makes me wonder is why you have like 15 different names on T11?!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results