Trick for the wire

Apr 20, 2010
I wouldn't buy this, no. Mostly because even with great handling it seems like it would be very obvious what is happening. If you submit it to the wire it probably won't be accepted because it uses an old technique, twice, and then there's a ditch and that's it. It's a good trick, don't get me wrong, but I just don't think it will be accepted. The best way to see if it will be accepted is to put it up on the wire. If it goes through, awesome. If people buy it, great.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yeah they'll get you on the old technique thing. They did with me. The effect looks great though. I'm sure you get a lot out of it.

JasonEngland

theory11 artist / card mechanic
Nov 7, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Although there is nothing wrong with the technique on display in the video, I'd like to make the larger point that anyone that has to ask "Would you buy this on the Wire?" is almost certainly not ready to be selling a product to customers.

If you can't determine the value of something to potential customers, that's a HUGE red flag that you either don't understand the inherent value of the technique, don't understand the marketplace, or both.

It isn't a sign of humility to ask that question, it's a sign that you don't know what you're doing.

Don't be that guy.

Jason

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results