Trick name bothering me

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
This may sound a little weird but i can't remember a trick name. I used to have this effect where a coin was signed then it dissapeared and the magician brings out a box. The spectator opens up the first box but there is another box inside. Boxes appear inside each other but then inside the last box there is a small red bag that has elastics over it.It is opened and the signed coin is inside. I remember buying it as my first magic trick at Browsersden Of Magic store in Toronto. I was wondering if anyone remember the name of the effect? It's kind of bothering me.:p

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I am not sure of the name but I do know what you are trying to do. That trick was just on Celbracadabra. You want the names so you can look it up.

No i just watched Celebracadabra too and thats when the trick poped in my head. I remember getting it as a bundle with all these tricks in a box at browsersden but i was just wondering what it was called again.Im not lying.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I dont want to start anything here but i dont no what's wrong with asking for a trick name but moderators please close this thread.

I am not sure of the name but I do know what you are trying to do. That trick was just on Celbracadabra. You want the names so you can look it up.

and whats wrong with that?

I dont want to start anything here but i dont no what's wrong with asking for a trick name but moderators please close this thread.
Dude dont worry about dylan,he thinks he's a mod.....anyways try calling up browsersden and they may be able to help you

Sep 6, 2007
The name of the trick that you're looking for is "Magic Matchboxes" and it's funny that you mentioned it because I just saw it for the first time at the Hollywood Magic Store and I bought it.

It's a really really REALLY good trick.

Hope that helped.

OK guys. I just want to clear some things up.

1.) I accidentally deleted the rest of my post. It should have read this afterward:

" If you want to find it maybe try typing in the discription on google. They might bring you to a site that tells you the name."

That is what the rest of my post said but I accidentally deleted it. My bad. A mistake on my end. I have no problem with you searching for it. And it was just supposed to be a sarcastic joke like "Hey...I see what your doing here" It was ajoke not like serious anger I quess I should have put italics around the sarcastic parts.

2.) I know that I am not a Moderator. I just want to be as helpful as possible and if it comes across that I think I'm a mod well, then I'm sorry it's just my nature to try and help. I know I'm not a Mod.

3.) What's wrong with me having different views on things. Different views help people improve in magic and life. If we all had the same views then we would be bored to death.

Anyway. Sorry if I cam off as snotty or like I think I'm a Mod. It's a misunderstanding. Cool guys???

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results