Trick or Treat?

In celebration of Halloween I've put a special sales price on my highly praised E-Book "Get Gigs & Keep Clients" lowering the price to less than $10 until November 11th!

If you haven't had the chance to read this work here's what others have said about it: "Thankfully William Draven has literally written the book on the various outlets and ways to pursue obtaining gigs and build a client base. This is not theory and pipe dreams but proven working methods used by workers all over the world and is a MUST for any beginner magicians looking to get into actually performing." ~ Dan Sperry

This book is packed to the brim with over 80 pages full of tips, insights, advice, and more that's certain to help you get those gigs and keep the clients happy enough to book you again!

I've been told that the information in this E-Book is worth more than 10$ which is why this sale won't last for ever. Once November the 11th rolls around, the price will return back to it's usual $24.95 price tag. If you haven't had the chance to get this book yet, then now's your chance! Follow this link to order your copy today.
http://www.theory11.com/wire/william-draven/get-gigs-keep-clients/

And don't forget to have a Happy Halloween!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results