Trilogy Bonus?

j.bayme said:
With purchase of the 3 DVD Set, you also get a pretty kickass bonus video that we shot in downtown Las Vegas, NV early this past week. The bonus video is just over 2 minutes long, and it's without a doubt one of the best flourishing reels I've ever seen.
I think that answers your question.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
And if you have to pay an extra $90 it's the most expensive cardistry video ever to. What about people who got the original trilogy?

And if you have to pay an extra $90 it's the most expensive cardistry video ever to. What about people who got the original trilogy?

I did have it, But I some how manged it lose the box with 2 of the DVDs in it, so now I only have the flurish one :( So Im going to buy the second Edition one :D Its 6 hours of the most amazing card stuff, you wont need any more after this.

Cheers, Tom

Sep 2, 2007
And if you have to pay an extra $90 it's the most expensive cardistry video ever to.
The Trilogy Bonus comes free with the 3 DVD set, which is being sold for $75.

If JB and Richard say it is one of the best-produced cardistry videos they've ever seen, it is one of the best-produced cardistry videos I will see -- I'm going to have to check it out.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
UK
I mean do you get the video if you bought the trilogy from dan and dave when it first came out , could it be put into the vault or anything.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I mean do you get the video if you bought the trilogy from dan and dave when it first came out , could it be put into the vault or anything.

It would be nice if they did that, but I think the point of making the bonus was to attract more people to the 2nd edition. So if they do put it in the vault or something like that, great! If not, it's no big deal to me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results