Trilogy buying opinion.

I'm going to buy the Trilogy but I have a question that involves one's opinion. I don't flourish and don't have heavy practice with it so I would exclude that dvd but two dvds are $60, and with the whole set its $75.

So should I buy all of them seeing as its a little increase in price with all three and just learn those flourishes at a later date.

Please respond.

~PaCo

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'm going to buy the Trilogy but I have a question that involves one's opinion. I don't flourish and don't have heavy practice with it so I would exclude that dvd but two dvds are $60, and with the whole set its $75.

So should I buy all of them seeing as its a little increase in price with all three and just learn those flourishes at a later date.

Please respond.

~PaCo

I would buy them all, even though you don't flourish, it is only 15 bucks and who knows, maybe you will get inspired.

But ifyou really are not to interested in flourishing, then just get the tricks dvd, alot of the stuff on everythingelse has to do with flourishes.

I would buy them all, even though you don't flourish, it is only 15 bucks and who knows, maybe you will get inspired.

But ifyou really are not to interested in flourishing, then just get the tricks dvd, alot of the stuff on everythingelse has to do with flourishes.

Nah I actually want to flourish, its just people said their flourishes weren'ta ll that simple so I was a bit intimidated but yeah I'll get the whole set, thanks.:D

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Nah I actually want to flourish, its just people said their flourishes weren'ta ll that simple so I was a bit intimidated but yeah I'll get the whole set, thanks.:D

Ya man, no problem. If you ever have any other questions, feel free to add me up on my AIM.

The flourishes on the trilogy are hard, but if you sit down and break each part of the flourish down, it is not too bad.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results