Trilogy Jones Change Re-work?

Oct 11, 2007
Hey guys I was wondering when we will have the new re-work on the Jones change or when it's date of release will be..? I am really looking forward to this re-work because I am a person who loves color changes and would really like to add this change to close up card magic I do. I have found different ways to produce it but nothing real fluid.

Cheers, Cardz 95:D

Sep 2, 2007
The release date is uncertain, but editing of the Jones Change should begin "relatively soon."

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
California
The twins said it would be released sometime this week....two weeks ago. As far as I know the release date is uncertain.

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
The last that I heard, Dana Hocking said something about it being released sometime "reatively soon."

However, I personally have a feeling that we wont be seeing it until after TnR is released. I must say, I'm very curious to see what kind of a twist TnR has to it.

Shane K.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Even though it was taught incorrectly you can kind of figure it out, but as cardz95 said it's probably not exactly the correct way thats why it's not as fluid, thats why I am waiting, too, but when they do release it will we have to buy it or something or will it be free for the people who have the trilogy, but what if I bought it from penguin magic (it's really cheap in penguin magic)
PS THe Trilogy still kicks butt even with that minor flaw

Sep 2, 2007
but when they do release it will we have to buy it or something or will it be free for the people who have the trilogy, but what if I bought it from penguin magic (it's really cheap in penguin magic)
It'll be free for everyone on this site, regardless of whether he or she owns The Trilogy or not.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results