Trilogy - Queens Question?

Jan 29, 2008
MPLS, MN
www.maydey.com
Hey guys been working through a few routines recently and started picking up the Queens effect. I noticed in the performance that the vanish of the last queen is not taught the way it was shown, though I know the Buck twins use the vanish that was taught. Do any of you know what that vanish is called?

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Wow another one of these. This has been mentioned more than a million times. Its called the clipshift by Chad Nelson and you can't learn it anywhere. Use the search button and you'll find many threads about this.

Aug 31, 2007
California
and now a million and one....but anyways it's rumored (or made definite....?) that it's going to be taught in the DVD the Bucks are going to release this summer entitled "andthensome."

...it's going to be taught in the DVD the Bucks are going to release this summer entitled "andthensome."

I have heard differently to that -- as far as I am aware, the Buck's do not have permission from Chad to release his move (hense it not being on the Trilogy). As a result, Chad is considering releasing his shift alongside many of his applications in a DVD this year, that will be produced by the Twins. :)

Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results