Trilogy vs. DnD's lecture notes

Hi,
I already have the Trilogy and I love everything about it. I have seen a few things such as Transposistionings from their notes, but otherwise not much. I just wanted to know if its worth it to get their notes if I have the Trilogy.
Thanks,
Happy Holidays,
Michael

P.S. I do have the system too.

Sep 1, 2007
Hi,
I already have the Trilogy and I love everything about it. I have seen a few things such as Transpositionings from their notes, but otherwise not much. I just wanted to know if its worth it to get their notes if I have the Trilogy.
Thanks,
Happy Holidays,
Michael

P.S. I do have the system too.

I think it is worth it. I have both the notes and the trilogy (bought the notes in pdf form). There are some effects in the notes not in the trilogy, and also some variations on effects. I personally like to have written material so I can carry it around if needed. If you have the extra money the notes are very much worth it. If you do not have the money don't worry, the trilogy has arguably the best effects, so you know that you have some visual stuff already. :D

Juan

ps Feel free to PM me with any questions.

I would definitely recommend you purchase the PDF Bundle from their website. It's $55 (a $10 reduction than buying separately) and you get;

• Nursery Rhymes, Volume 2
• Nursery Rhymes, Volume 3
• Five: The Notes
• Sleightly Magical
• Nursery Ryhmes, Volume 1
- which has been out of print for over a year, and can be purchased only via this bundle.

There are certain effects and productions that are just stunning which I was unhappy to see not make it to the Trilogy, such as the Second Deal Production, Transpositionings and even "Dribble This!".

Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Most of the moves in Dan and Dave's PDF are included in The Trilogy [The flourishes in there are also included in The System]. Some of the ones in The Trilogy are *improved* version of the effects in their PDFs. That is the reason why I don't have any of their PDFs.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results