Trilogy

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
no not really. The only stuff used on disc 2 that is from the system (that's not taught on te trilogy disc) is the molecule 3 in pandora, which you can easily learn cuz they play it twice in slow motion (there are just no subtitles).

Sep 20, 2008
imo, system is harder than trilogy disk 2. otherwise, not really. but the tricks and sleights taught in the trilogy are complex.

or im just lazy.

I personally did not like the System, I found it really hard to learn, it was the first disc I was learning from. I have learnt nothing from it and it has gotten dusty...

When people were recommending the Trilogy, I was a bit worried of purchasing it as I thought it was just going to be a longer version of it, and not taught very well (sorry but I really do not think the System is taught well at all).

I am glad I have purchased the Trilogy, as I use it quite a lot for practising, and it is much easier to learn from. So, this is a DVD I would recommend to anyone.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Yeah i was pretty disappointed with the System too. They basically just show you the flourish straight on and expect you to figure it out. The Trilogy is great through. Much better teaching. And you shouldn't need to know anything besides what MagicShadow9 said above...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results