Trilogy

Aug 31, 2007
T11 staff, how much will "The Trilogy" cost to download? 19.95$ a DVD?? or more? or LESS!!! - that would be the coolest

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
I'm pretty sure it will be very close to the original DVD price of $85, if not the same. The Trilogy is very advanced, very beautiful material. The pricetag of $85 doesn't do it justice.

|| sean ||

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
The price tag at Penguin magic for the trilogy is just $63 bucks.

Seriously, the trilogy is worth far more than 85 dollars. I'm doing a bunch of flourishes far above the standard I had when I was just doing stuff with Xtreme Beginners.

I love The Trilogy, it is one of the DVD set I do not regret of buying. There is a lot of useful information there. If you are going to buy it I recommend buying all 3 because I can assure you that you will want to see what is on all of the 3 DVDs.

All 3 together are like the Holey Grail of Card Magic.

-The Illusionist

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
Its not of much concern to myself since I own it, but it will be interesting to see if Theory 11 decides to match penguin or stick with the original price tag (that's still up on the Buck's website) of $85.

Sep 1, 2007
Arizona
Didn't it say that the trilogy was going to be exclusive to this site on it's page? I may be mistaken, but if thats the case, they can charge whatever they want because there will be no competion.

Sep 1, 2007
Savannah, GA
Didn't it say that the trilogy was going to be exclusive to this site on it's page? I may be mistaken, but if thats the case, they can charge whatever they want because there will be no competion.

That may hold true for the future, but for the moment, penguin still has them in stock and it's still available on the Buck's website. I'm presuming the re-release will have a few alterations (perhaps they reshot with Guardians...or without certain Ellusionist decks since the falling out?), but will be primarily (if not completely) the same...regardless, it'd have to have some MAJOR differences in order for me to spend that much again....well worth it one time around though :)

That may hold true for the future, but for the moment, penguin still has them in stock and it's still available on the Buck's website. I'm presuming the re-release will have a few alterations (perhaps they reshot with Guardians...or without certain Ellusionist decks since the falling out?), but will be primarily (if not completely) the same...regardless, it'd have to have some MAJOR differences in order for me to spend that much again....well worth it one time around though :)

They ARE NOT redoing the Trilogy! Where did people get this concept, not to mention Dan and Dave already specifically said they ARE NOT redoing it, why the hell would they? They are simply offering it here for download as well as purchase. It will also be available in individual DVD's not just the 3DVD box set. The Trilogy will remain EXACTLY THE SAME. The only difference is if you buy it here you get some bonus footage of Dan and Dave in the Desert (Where they shot the trailer footage) and as far as we know, it contains no extra teaching whatsoever.

I am hoping they will fix the incorrect teaching of the Jones Change though.

Hello,
I've watched "The Trilogy" trailers countless times, and I'm considering getting it. The magic/flourishes taught in the DVDs all look beautiful, but I'm still wondering how hard is this stuff.
I've been doing magic for only 2 or 3 years, and the first one wasn't really serious, so I guess the content is too advanced for me...
Buying "The Trilogy" is still a tantalizing idea. Could someone give me an advice ?

Should I get it or wait a little longer ?

Sep 4, 2007
Hello,
I've watched "The Trilogy" trailers countless times, and I'm considering getting it. The magic/flourishes taught in the DVDs all look beautiful, but I'm still wondering how hard is this stuff.
I've been doing magic for only 2 or 3 years, and the first one wasn't really serious, so I guess the content is too advanced for me...
Buying "The Trilogy" is still a tantalizing idea. Could someone give me an advice ?

Should I get it or wait a little longer ?

Buy it! It has something for everyone from beginners to advanced artists. If you loosen up and exercise your fingers every day in 3 months or less you should get at least 90% of the Trilogy down maybe more if you work at it and tackle it step by step instead of rushing yourself. If you my advise from a buyer of the 3 disc set. Well, I got two words for you: GET IT!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results