Triple Shuffle

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I can already tell this is going to be a repeat of Static:

Oh, this is so easy, I'll just slow it down or something like that.

However, I'll be buying it, as I've wanted to learn it ever since Joel showed it to me at Cal Magic. It was one of the few things that night that my friend came away saying, "You have to learn that Triple Shuffle thingy." He said that about maybe... two other tricks.

I'll be buying this later tonight (I think!), so be on the lookout for another Drew Jones review!

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I can already tell this is going to be a repeat of Static:

However, I'll be buying it, as I've wanted to learn it ever since Joel showed it to me at Cal Magic. It was one of the few things that night that my friend came away saying, "You have to learn that Triple Shuffle thingy." He said that about maybe... two other tricks.

I'll be buying this later tonight (I think!), so be on the lookout for another Drew Jones review!

If you do buy it i would like to know if he teaches the pharoh shuffle in detail

Sep 2, 2007
This is silly, he's just springing the deck three times, why would you buy this? If you learned a spring its much better that the , "triple shuffle"

same with static, just make your own flourishes and bam you saved yourself 5 dollars.

Oct 6, 2007
This is silly, he's just springing the deck three times, why would you buy this? If you learned a spring its much better that the , "triple shuffle"

same with static, just make your own flourishes and bam you saved yourself 5 dollars.

Yeha...of course...

Because stupidity is how Joel got a permanent job at Cal Magic while you're proably sitting behind a computer all day, eh?

Sep 1, 2007

"when one is incapable of achieving something, one will deem that task as silly"

I've been doing this for ages, though I did it as a double shuffle, if you do the bridge from a weave from the corners it'll spread the cards sideways so you can do another bridge horizontally. It's kinda cool, though totally pointless because it takes forever and only really does 1 actual shuffle.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I haven't got the download, but is this the same as the triple-bridge shuffle from the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe

Ahem... what was my prediction? I guess you don't get how disrespectful you're being, huh?

Yeha...of course...

Because stupidity is how Joel got a permanent job at Cal Magic while you're proably sitting behind a computer all day, eh?

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results