Triple Threat:: Tricks/ Sleights ideas

Jan 22, 2012
Hello guys,

Recently I have been working these ideas out in the real world and I think they are ready for the wire. These are 3 sleights and tricks that I use on a daily basis and is perfect for walk around and close-up. One is a card control, another is a card revelation, and the third isn't a trick per-say but is just a thing that can be done on the off beat.
Without further ado let me explain them.

Traveling Bicycle: On the new standard bicycle card boxes there is a little bicycle logo near the seal of the pack. With a wave of the hand you can move that bicycle logo to anywhere on the box like the bottom of the box. It's a little quick trick that can be done on the off-beat when transitioning to a different trick.

Chapped Card: This is a card revelation in which you open your chapstick, show that it is normal. Then the spectator holds onto it in their hand the whole time. They select a card and then it vanishes from the deck and appears inside the chapstick that the spectator can take out. The chapstick can then be shown all around and you're left clean with nothing to palm or ditch. It's about a 5 second reset and it's killer.

Fan Control: This is my favorite control that I do because it happens on the off-beat of fanning the cards. They select and card and put it in the middle. You show their card is actually in the middle and in the act of squaring up the cards and fanning the deck to show all the cards are different, the move is done and the card is on top. It's deceptive and easy.

I already have a video of the bicycle logo trick on my youtube channel: ArmanMagician, but the other two will be up in the next week or so. I'm still tweaking the chapped card one because there is still sleight (pun intended) things that are not quite clean yet. Anyway I'm still experimenting them out in the real world so they might not be out for awhile.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results