Triumph Using Camera

Nov 12, 2018
Quick question regarding the name of a certain trick.
I saw this done before by David Blaine and other magicians, and the effect is similar to that of a triumph, where the deck is shuffled half faced up and half down. However, the revelation of the chosen card is done using a camera on a smartphone. The magician fans the card, has the spectator hold it, while a picture is taken of the spectator. When the picture is opened, every card except the chosen card is faced the same direction.

Does anybody know the effect of this trick, and if so, where to buy/learn it?

Antonio Diavolo

Elite Member
Jan 2, 2016
California
I just recently purchased this trick and it's definitely worth it. It's Double Exposure by Asi Wind. It's pretty easy. You do have to be able to do a decent (although not necessarily perfect) faro shuffle.
There's also a way to do it with a gaff deck but I prefer the impromptu version.

Nov 12, 2018
I just recently purchased this trick and it's definitely worth it. It's Double Exposure by Asi Wind. It's pretty easy. You do have to be able to do a decent (although not necessarily perfect) faro shuffle.
There's also a way to do it with a gaff deck but I prefer the impromptu version.
I will buy it for sure!

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results