Triumph

If you don't have a strong Triumph in your arsenal this DVD should appeal, it teaches the classics plus some new handlings and effects. I won't be picking it up though cos I've already a few favs I do.

I'm happy with these:

Decknine (My handling) by Daniel Madison - Inexplicably devious

Open Triumph by Ben Earl - completly impromptu with a gotchya ending

Mix Master by Jay Sankey - 4 ace full deck color change triumph with instant reset (my fav)

Yeah I ordered this and another Pre-release from Penguin(Stealth) and it will be the last time... Still no word on it..They just keep pushing it back and not contacting customers...Emailed Customer service and got a cookie cutter response... Worst experience online with any magic dealer so far.... I will not be doing business with them again.. If you are looking for a Triumph look else where is my opinion... DGs got one on his 3 disc set called Nacho mammas triumph that is solid...

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Yeah I ordered this and another Pre-release from Penguin(Stealth) and it will be the last time... Still no word on it..They just keep pushing it back and not contacting customers...Emailed Customer service and got a cookie cutter response... Worst experience online with any magic dealer so far.... I will not be doing business with them again.. If you are looking for a Triumph look else where is my opinion... DGs got one on his 3 disc set called Nacho mammas triumph that is solid...

I can understand your impatience, but Penguin is actually known for having one of the best Customer Service Teams out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results