Truffle Shuffle by Derek DelGadio

This is a new on demand that was released on D&D's website, this is the most deceptive shuffle that I have ever seen. I saw Kenner execute this move a while ago and both him and Katie tried to teach me but it didn't really work. I will for sure get this on demand and every person that is serious about his slight of hand should also get this. Just watch the preview and you will know what I mean.

-The Illusionist

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I am so tempted to buy it and watch it right now... but I'm at work so it's probably not the best idea. Thanks for the heads up though Illusionist, I hardly ever check the D&D website.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Derek discusses his shuffle work in this months Genii. Apparently the major difference between his and other similar in the hands false riffles is that the 'move' is executed after the weave begins.

This looks amazing.

CL

Sep 1, 2007
This is honestly one of the best downloads I've ever bought. Derek's teaching is THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN. Seriously, plus the move is through the roof cool. Well worth the money. I'll write a review a little later.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
This is honestly one of the best downloads I've ever bought. Derek's teaching is THE BEST I'VE EVER SEEN. Seriously, plus the move is through the roof cool. Well worth the money. I'll write a review a little later.

I completely agree. I gave it and bought it a little while ago. I know I will enjoy using this move a ton in the future. Kudos to Derek! :D

Mar 14, 2008
This looks simple and effective. I can possibly see myself using this.

P.S. Cheers to praetoritevong for you're signature. Because I know you really don't care, here's my signature :p:

Oct 28, 2007
Sydney Australia
Looks really nice. I actually like the look of this better than the heinstein shuffle because the timing between the riffle and bridge is minimal.
I've gotten the heinstein down smoothly, so I don't think I'll buy this. But for those with no complete false riffle shuffle in their repertoire, this will be perfect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results