Twizinser by Helder Guimaraes

Nov 3, 2010
Hey guys i know this effect has been out on Dan and Dave's on demand section for quite a while and i really like this effect so i decided to give it a review.

Effect: Basically this effect is a combination of the classic Hofzinser Ace problem and twisting the aces into a single multi phased routine. In other words you go through the deck face up and clearly strip the aces out of the deck and place them on top of the deck. Then you go through the deck and a spectator touches a card, that card is then turned face down. The aces are then took from the top of the deck and displayed. The aces are displayed faced down and one at a time each ace turns face up except for one ace , that ace is placed onto the table face down and you proceed to go to the deck to show that now the face down selection is an ace which matches the suit of their card and the ace that was put face down on the table is their selection.

Rating of effect: 10 out of 10 I feel that this effect is very good and very well thought out.

Teaching: Helder goes through step by stop on how to do the effect and gives you some good over the shoulder teaching. He goes over each step multiple times which is very good to help you understand the effect a lot better.

Quality: The quality of the video is shot in HD.

Angles: The angles are pretty good on this effect their is only one part in the effect that it can not be done completely surrounded other then that the angles are excellent.

Skill Level: The skill level of this effect is intermediate , This effect is not going to be perfected in one day i say if you practice this effect everyday you should get it down in a month or less .

Great effect by Helder ! 2 thumbs up . Take a look at the performance on Dan and Dave. You can find Twizinser on the on demand section or just search Helder's name.

Reactions: Theorist19
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results