Two person magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
I'm trying out for a talent show with my friend, and we already have a mentalism trick ready, but I don't think that just performing that trick will fill up the time slot, so are there any other tricks that involve two people?

Preferably cards, as we don't have time to get any stage things.

Further Than That (Stewart James) is a nice card trick that can be re-worked to fit two people. I performed it with my girlfriend and I set it up as a contest between the both of us. (Of course I had to let her "win" ) :D Good luck.

Feb 6, 2008
i've been doing magic with my friend srergio for a while and we have developed a few card tricks that involve both of us but the easiest and most impactful, when presented right, is simple forcing mentalism; have ing someone pick a card from your deck and your partner revealing what it was, you can give him a glimpse or there are several systems verbal, body language ect, we even developed one of our own. and then you can work on adapting some tricks for two people, i.e. doing invisible palm and transfering the card through your partner with a wave or smthing then he puts it down ect. . .

if you are serious about doing two person magic PM me and we can give eachother idea's

Sep 1, 2007
Further Than That (Stewart James) is a nice card trick that can be re-worked to fit two people. I performed it with my girlfriend and I set it up as a contest between the both of us. (Of course I had to let her "win" ) :D Good luck.

That's a good plot to work with, but I'm trying to figure out how to meld it in with the trick we already have set up.

Jan 22, 2021
While this may be a dead thread, I would like to take this opportunity to recommend Morgan and West's book "Parlour Tricks" which is written entirely about how to devise/perform a two person act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results