Two things that need to be addressed...

Edit: The title should read "Two things that need to be addressed from Genii...I somehow must have forgotten to put that last word in there; sorry.

First the easy one:

I saw an ad for "Control" but it is not on the website; will you be releasing it soon or have an estimated release date for it that could be made public?

And now for the hard one:

Is there anything any of the Theory 11 staff would like to say about what was written by David Regal in the December 2007 issue of Genii? I'm giving all you guys the benefit of the doubt here because I either know or know of very well more than half of you; please tell me there is either a difference of method or that there was a mistake made that will be clarified publicly in the near future.

~David

Sep 2, 2007
First the easy one:

I saw an ad for "Control" but it is not on the website; will you be releasing it soon or have an estimated release date for it that could be made public?

And now for the hard one:

Is there anything any of the Theory 11 staff would like to say about what was written by David Regal in the December 2007 issue of Genii? I'm giving all you guys the benefit of the doubt here because I either know or know of very well more than half of you; please tell me there is either a difference of method or that there was a mistake made that will be clarified publicly in the near future.
The date of release for Control is not yet known.

Regarding the Genii review for Digital Dissolve, feel free to check out this post and underlying thread: http://forums.theory11.com/showthread.php?t=2641#5.

Cheers,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link Jack; I completely missed that thread.

Question that still remains though is why Theory 11 is advertising something not only before it is released but before they even have a link for it on the site.

~David

Sep 2, 2007
Question that still remains though is why Theory 11 is advertising something not only before it is released but before they even have a link for it on the site.
Not sure. There are hidden link(s) about Control, throughout the site. Further, in the top flash section of the main page, there's a cool picture about Control.

Maybe, it's foreshadowing its release. ;)

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 9, 2007
Thanks for the link Jack; I completely missed that thread.

~David

That's done ALOT in Marketing. It's to build buzz. If they just advertised it a week before, it wouldn't have the same effect.

That and T11 has been doing alot of Viral Marketing using puzzles. So it's all about finding the hidden before anyone else. I think it's basically in line with their marketing strategy.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results