Type Of Cards (Your Opinion)

Jan 3, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey Guys,

I am on holiday and I've started with some basic tricks. I am starting to enjoy card tricks but I don't know or I should get new cards. I currently have paper cards that I once got on the plane but I can't do any Fan's with it and it seems like they "stick" together.

I was wondering if I need new cards and I personally don't know which one I should get. If you've any opinion about specific card sets I would gladly hear you out.

My Card Set:
conWR

Have A Great Day,
k1dsocial​

Dec 30, 2014
Get yourself some bicycle cards. They're the cards that nearly all magicians use. Their price can range from cheap (USA/Canada) to relatively expensive like where I live but they're a necessary investment for magic. Have fun with magic! :)

C J

Nov 29, 2017
Bicycle cards are alright but they ware quickly I would recommend putting up some extra money If you have it and get a deck of monarchs, hellions, artisans rounders etc. In my opinion custom cards are the way to go.

Dec 1, 2017
As a relatively new (meaning beginner... meaning still pretty bad...) hobbyist, I can't agree more with the "just buy bicycles cards" comments up above. These cards are workhorses, can last a long time, are cheap enough that you won't mind wearing them down, having them signed, tornes or otherwise destroyed...

That being said, I still bought a few T11 and ellusionists decks that I do bring out from time to time because they do feel better and for the most part look better...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results