Ultimate Five Speed Battle. (With a twist!)

Jul 7, 2008
hey um i would but i need a lil help wit sum stuff cause i hav never uploaded a vid or anything so do u think u could help me out a bit

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
?

What is the point in this battle? Just to see who can do this wonderful trick faster? I don't think that you should do this, unless this is how you would do it to a spectator live... You really won't gain from making such a useless battle. Why not make it a live performance or at least one with improvised patter...etc.

I am sorry, but I strongly disagree with this battle.

Good luck finding any takers,

-Sanj

What is the point in this battle? Just to see who can do this wonderful trick faster? I don't think that you should do this, unless this is how you would do it to a spectator live... You really won't gain from making such a useless battle. Why not make it a live performance or at least one with improvised patter...etc.

I am sorry, but I strongly disagree with this battle.

Good luck finding any takers,

-Sanj

Go look up the word "fun".

Sep 3, 2007
Whoever can do Five Speed the fastest wins. You will have two days to get ready, and voting will be open for two more days. (The winner will be obvious, so there is no reason to make it longer.)

Is anyone man enough to take me?

So what happens if you do it faster and it sucks compared to the other guy?

Jul 7, 2008
ok
i appreciate it
i think i got it tho cause i really didnt look hard enough 4 the uploads and stuff
so idk
wut r the rules

Our good friend DoubleM941 is/was unable to get his hands on a camera so he may have to bow out, he may not. One thing is for sure though: nothing's going down for a little bit! So in the mean time who wants to battle me for the title of speedy-est Five Speed?

PS- I have some up dated rules for the next battle. (You can add music and some other stuff.)

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
I think this is a horrible idea for a battle, magic isn't about how fast you can do some thing its about how well you can do some thing. Also there is no point in voting if it is who's is shorter. When the battle comes up ill vote for the one I think is better.

I think this is a horrible idea for a battle, magic isn't about how fast you can do some thing its about how well you can do some thing.

This is for fun man.

Also there is no point in voting if it is who's is shorter.When the battle comes up ill vote for the one I think is better.

The idea is so that the winner gets his rating up. You have to vote for who is fastest if the rules say so. (Unless some one was so bad that it was border line exposure. In that case you wouldn't vote at all. You would report the video.)

Sep 3, 2007
The idea is so that the winner gets his rating up. You have to vote for who is fastest if the rules say so. (Unless some one was so bad that it was border line exposure.

Or if someone decided to defy the rules and vote for the better handling... What I would be looking for with this (as someone voting) is the fastest and smoothest/best handling. If the other guy took 10 sec. longer and his handling was way better I'd vote for him. But since your focused on a quicker handling there's a limit to the difference in time. If that guy took a whole 2 minutes longer to make his handling better I'd vote for the quicker/sloppier based on the rules. So there could be a trade-off based on viewers choice.

Or if someone decided to defy the rules and vote for the better handling... What I would be looking for with this (as someone voting) is the fastest and smoothest/best handling. If the other guy took 10 sec. longer and his handling was way better I'd vote for him. But since your focused on a quicker handling there's a limit to the difference in time. If that guy took a whole 2 minutes longer to make his handling better I'd vote for the quicker/sloppier based on the rules. So there could be a trade-off based on viewers choice.

Exactly. I was going to put that into the rules, but I forgot. (I was sleepy.) I'll have all the rules perfected on this next battle.

And keep in mind that Five Speed is an easy trick. Even at top speed my handling is quite good; all things considered.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results