UltraGaff - Any New Information?

Sep 22, 2007
when its release is their any new info that has been released and also does anyone no theory 11's next trick and is ellusionists next trick ultragaff

Here's what I know from the rumors:

Ultra Gaff: It's a new gaff deck project with Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia. It's going to be mindblowing.

Theory 11 Next Trick: I believe it will be Control, a pulse stopping effect. There's also traces of a can crushing effect by W:H, not sure. As for Control, there's supposed to be a clip of it with W:H performing it for two girls in a park, but again, rumors.

Of course we've seen the control pics so I bet that'll be next.

Ultra Gaff: It's a new gaff deck project with Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia. It's going to be mindblowing.

Theory 11 Next Trick: I believe it will be Control, a pulse stopping effect. There's also traces of a can crushing effect by W:H, not sure. As for Control, there's supposed to be a clip of it with W:H performing it for two girls in a park, but again, rumors.

There IS a video of Wayne performing this. It is in the extra's section on E's Stigmata DVD. For anyone who doesn't own Stigmata it is one of the best mentalism, not to mention impromptu, effects on the market.

Ultra Gaff has been filmed and apparently edited for release but has been sitting on E's shelf for over a year (that info is from Daniel Garcia himself).

Sharp

Nov 15, 2007

actually the trick in the park was a lead in for wayne to do stigmata its on the download they freak out then watch stigmata

Could you summarize what basically happens in that video clip?

Sure,

A girl begins checking Wayne's pulse while another girl watches. The girl taking his pulse begins to count out every time she feels it. His pulse begins to slow and then stop while Wayne seems to be in a trance-like state. Finally it starts again very slowly then goes back up until it hits normal speed.

Sharp

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
there are some very interesting cards in this deck
in an interview with scott wells danny and wayne talked about how they made the deck etc...
danny's teaser vid is on ellusionist
but for what is actually in the deck (i really have no idea) :confused:

sorry ill ask him again today when i see him but i dont think he will have any more information (its all Es fault

L

Liam Carrie

well i hope control isnt that stupid ball under the armpit effect, that would be a rip off

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results