UltraGaff Thoughts

Jan 11, 2008
I am planning on purchasing the Ultra Gaff when the black ghost comes out so I can get both at once.
Has anyone received their Ultra Gaff yet and if so what do you think of them and if you did the promo did you win?
What are your favorite/most useful cards in the deck?
Or if you have not ordered them why not and what are your thoughts?
Is the deck worth $30?
Thanks!

Nov 17, 2007
I think you should get it. I don't have it but I have the orignial gaff deck they have. I personally don't use it a lot but it has a lot of really neat gaffs and (if you pick your audience well) it can really blow them away. =) I think the UltraGaff is better than the original gaff deck so I it will be worth your while to buy it. =)

Sep 22, 2007
Hey i already ordered mine with the dvds personally i would definitely get the dvds i think you should buy it looks great so many ideas it will make you a better magician and really help you to think outside the box and get a creative touch by watching them tell you what they saw you will have a different approach to making effects from what i have herd its like jay sankeys create your own magic without trying to be. Just my two cents

Thanks adam

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
I think the UltraGaff and the dvd's are amazing. The deck itself to me, completely blows away e's past gaff decks. I feel like the deck is more functional and the cards aren't way over the top. There also aren't a lot of card reveals like in the other gaff decks, where half of the cards are just for reveals.

The dvd's are great and I feel surpass the old Army of 52 dvd. On the dvd's Wayne and Danny teach a lot of tricks that they have been working hard on, will give you tips on when to use your gaffs, tips on how to load them into the deck, tips on how to get them out of the deck and will point you in the right direction for creating your own tricks for the deck. The dvd's are also very entertaining, Danny and Wayne are very funny as usual and it is also entertaining to see how excited they get over the tricks and the cards. You can tell that they truly love the deck, are proud of it and believe in their own product.

A while back I told myself that I wouldn't use e gaffs again, but these cards are amazing.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
The deck and DVDs are awesome. This is my first purchase from Ellusionist, and I'm extremely pleased. I got the package in two days, and I did the cheapest shipping possible. I'm playing with Unicycle right now and it's awesome. Get the DVDs and deck!

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
the dvds are super great as well as the deck the art work is super good, its a great purchase, one of the best ive made nothing compared with the old gaff deck

I was kinda spectical about the ultra gaff since it was produce by E but like always W:H and Danny are Great

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results