UltraGaff

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
okay. everyone that hasnt seen the ultragaff preview, go look at it on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot267ABU3Y0
now, parallel is the trick. if you can, pause over and over until you get some numbers instead of letters. record those numbers. then send all the letters or symbols to my email. gomeriffic@gmail.com
then ill post another thread to unscramble the letters. i think the numbers will make the release date.
(this is only on T11. the E forums dont like me.)

Sep 14, 2007
Holy crap, you're right. Well. I downloaded the video and went through it frame-by-frame. Here's what I got, in order of appearence:

# symbol

Honestly though, I don't think it means anything. Could just be an effect they used.

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
slow laptop pad

Why can't you did this yourself Gommerific.

to answer your question, whenever i go on theory11, im on my laptop. do you know how hard it is to tap a laptop pad over and over, while a video is running?
plus, what if i didnt get all the numbers? then the date wouldnt be right.

Sep 1, 2007
Littleton
Ultragaff solve

okay. the numbers are 7,8,3,4,2,#
so far i have: 4-27-08, 3-27-08, 4-23-08, 3-24-08
thats it. all i know is that this isnt just for editing fun.
any other ideas?

Over on the E forums, another guy and I tried to figure something out from this. (Back when the teaser originally came out, last year)

Everybody chalked it up to cool video text editing, but who knows? It would be cool if the numbers really do mean something though.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
Danny just told me monday in a very frustrated way that he does not know when they are going to release it (who knows?!)

so all i can say is that i still have not gotten to see the cards yet but they are going to be fun to mess with people. there is no need making more threads about this because the creator doesnt even know when they are releasing it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results