Uncut Sheet Frame Size

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Uncut sheets are approx. 22" by 26 1/2". Mine are in frames larger than they need to be, in part because I will be adding a printed description inside the frame below the sheet. I don't know the dimensions off of the top of my head, but I grabbed nicer poster frames from a craft store. I will see if I can figure out the size of my frames for you.

L

Reactions: NathanW3

valid_case

Elite Member
Aug 15, 2012
The answer is 24" x 30".
I would recommend to use frame bigger than the size of the sheet. Also using mat/matting is a must in order to cover production/coloring info and etc.
So, here are the sizes:
The sheet itself ~ 22" x 26 1/2";
The cards/art (mat cutout size) ~ 21" x 25";
The frames I've used 24" x 30".

Apr 23, 2013
The answer is 24" x 30".
I would recommend to use frame bigger than the size of the sheet. Also using mat/matting is a must in order to cover production/coloring info and etc.
So, here are the sizes:
The sheet itself ~ 22" x 26 1/2";
The cards/art (mat cutout size) ~ 21" x 25";
The frames I've used 24" x 30".

you sure? i dont wanna get the wrong one :D

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
i need to know as well !!

I never realized that I didn't ever respond to this thread ages ago!

Uncut sheets are ~22" x 26.5". I purchase frames that are labeled as 24" x 32". These frames are actually 25" x 33" outside the frame, and 23" x 31" inside the frame. The borders are not a proper fit, but they don't look bad.

If you want a proper, even border you will have to custom make your own frames, or pay for someone to do it. Will cost some big $$$.

// L

Reactions: chrisclarkstl
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results