Unique Self-Created Flourish Feedback

Oct 21, 2007
hmmm, both seemed like varations and weren't unique at all. Especaily that sybil one, infact it was more like a sybil combo.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
lemon,your flourish or display was real choppy and rickety(?). And not real original.at times it looked like madonna and lethal.

And to jake,it might not have been the real sybil,but one of her slutty sisters.(as steerpike calls 'em)

May 31, 2008
It's a tough choice. Magic Lemon Bird had a great, original flourish. Unfortunately it was not very well-executed. Jake the Snake's was the opposite. Well-done, but not original. Ill vote when I get on a computer, my iTouch keeps freezing.

Sep 22, 2007
One was a mindless and badly formed display and the other one was a sloppy sybil variation. wow

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
MagicLemonbird, you didn't look like you had a flourish. It seemed to me that you just did what came to you at that given time. It was hard to follow, choppy and slow. Next time have a plan. Jake, yours was not very original or unique. sorry, no vote this time.

Jan 31, 2008
One was a mindless and badly formed display and the other one was a sloppy sybil variation. wow

Dude, it's Qwery11, what did you expect? It's either going to be overused cuts or stolen ideas....

But watch your words guys, andrie will bust in here any second and say you're being disrespectful then edit the crap out of your posts....

Dude, it's Qwery11, what did you expect? It's either going to be overused cuts or stolen ideas....

But watch your words guys, andrie will bust in here any second and say you're being disrespectful then edit the crap out of your posts....

Hey Darian, I guess I'm overused cuts and he's stolen ideas. I just created this flourish so I know it may be a little choppy. Darian, that is still disrespectful, shut your mouth or wash it down with some soap. Or all of the above.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Harsh or not, the criticism is nonetheless accurate, and I do happen to agree.

The best thing to do is ignore the insult (who cares, it's an anonymous post over the internet!) but take in the feedback.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results