Unknown White Deck of Cards?

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Let me start this thread off by stating that I know the deck I purchased is not a white centurion deck. With that knowledge, let me begin. I recently purchased a deck off ebay and was wondering what its contents were. The box is all white, no cellophane window like the centurions, and has a bicycle cello tear label and bicycle seal. Does anyone know what deck could possibly be in it? Has anyone ever seen a deck like this? I was thinking it might be a manufacturing defect like a misprint but I'm not entirely sure. If anyone has any info, let me know. I'll post pictures and a video as soon as the deck arrives.

-Jarrod

Jan 13, 2011
Let me start this thread off by stating that I know the deck I purchased is not a white centurion deck. With that knowledge, let me begin. I recently purchased a deck off ebay and was wondering what its contents were. The box is all white, no cellophane window like the centurions, and has a bicycle cello tear label and bicycle seal. Does anyone know what deck could possibly be in it? Has anyone ever seen a deck like this? I was thinking it might be a manufacturing defect like a misprint but I'm not entirely sure. If anyone has any info, let me know. I'll post pictures and a video as soon as the deck arrives.

-Jarrod

I think I know what you were referring to.

As far as I know, these are regular deck of cards made for commercial company's like Mcdonalds or Intel. The seller probably took the sticker of the cellophane to make it more mysterious.

%25E5%259C%2596%25E7%2589%25871.jpg

Photo is not mine, provided by Hanslin of UC.

Jun 10, 2010
On an unrelated note, does anyone know who Portillo is? Judging by his signature, he's either trying to copy mentalists around here or he used to be on the forums.

In any case, they're custom printed decks - any deck being sold retail would have a design and a barcode somewhere on the actual box. Sh*t quality is more or less guaranteed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results