Unwarping cards?

Jul 14, 2008
Try getting a card clip. I know that it is expensive, but trust me, it's definitely worth it. I have a card clip from D&D and it definitely made my cards last longer.

May 18, 2008
Yeah. I don't use a card clip or anything expensive. I use a cheap, 5 dollar aluminum card holder. In my back pocket with the deck inside for an hour while I am in class or eating fixes them right back.

Jan 13, 2008
Quite honestly, the only method I would suggest would be using a card clip by Joe Porper. Any others just pale in comparison. The Porper card clip exudes quality, and works better than any other clip I have used.

While there are cheaper alternatives out there, the Porper is the best way to go. :)

I wouldn't consider a card clip "expensive". You spend more money on all your Buck twin DVD's than you would on a card clip. You can get a good card clip retail for about $25.00 and that's estimating a bit on the high end.

There really isn't any real need to get anything more fancy than your basic clip outside of personal style and preference. But you should certainly have one.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
adjones
Wow.
Are all card clips like that?
I thought it was like a card holder like 4 cards too small, and each side was magnitised.
But that is a new level.
What are the best car clips?

It's not a card clip, it's a card press. IMHO, card clips, excluding the Porper, don't do what they're advertised to do. The ones that I have tried don't prevent the cards from warping whatsoever, and if anything contribute to the destruction of the box because of the sharp edges of the clip.

The card press, although it's not as portable as a clip, does a much, much better job in my experience. It is quite a bit more expensive, though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results