Up for a mentalism battle?

Sep 5, 2009
I'm a noob and I thought I would like my first battle 2 be a full out mentalism one. Any prediction effect allowed. Anyone want 2 challenge me?

Jul 7, 2008
Norway
People just don't understand this. Magic is not like a computer game. Calling yourself a noob and ask for a battle doesn't sound like magic at all. The art is going in the wrong direction.

Jul 13, 2009
This is going to be interesting as heck the common webcam performance will not work with mentalism Generally speaking of course. I am sure someone could put some time into it and make a pretty cool mentalism effect with himself.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
This is going to be interesting as heck the common webcam performance will not work with mentalism Generally speaking of course. I am sure someone could put some time into it and make a pretty cool mentalism effect with himself.

I dont think anyone would be thick enough to perform mentalism purely for a camera.
And yet some people....

But I dont know this kid,so im not judging him.

Jul 13, 2009
I dont think anyone would be thick enough to perform mentalism purely for a camera.
And yet some people....

But I dont know this kid,so im not judging him.

Neither am I, I just based my statement off the common trend. BUT Ryan fox is in this so I know at least one of the performance will be fun to watch. No offense to the other competitor but you set my standards low from your opening statement on the thread. W
ith that said you will have the easier time breaking my expectations because I have nothing to judge what you are capable of doing.

Good luck to both competitors

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Haven't seen a "mentalism" battle for a while. Should be interesting. But please, please, for the love of God, or any other deity you so wish, or not if you prefer, please perform mentalism rather than a magician's mental magic. lol. Can't wait to see it, good luck guys.

Oct 14, 2007
Seattle
I had a very tragic event happen in my life that affected my ability to go out and make a video so sorry for the competitor for the inactivity.

There are just some things in life that are more important to me than to sit infront of a computer or a video camera doing magic. So im not really in the mood for smart ass comments mentioned like above.

Im sorry but i had to put priorities first.

R.I.P Alex,

~Ryan Fox~

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results