Upcoming Project. VERY EXCITING

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Hey guys, i just received some great news that i wanted to share. Im sure some of you remember an old video from around the site that i have below
[video]http://media.theory11.com/2245-theMINT?ref=s[/video] The effect is the MINT by Alan Wakeling.

Well Brian Rodgers of The Mental Playground, the guy in the video, recently let me know that soon he will be releasing his handling of this effect in a dvd collaboration project with Michael Paul. The dvd is Entitled Fully Loaded (trailer link below)
trailer

I dont know about you but i remember this video and i remember talking to Brian about it and his handling and being excited that he planned to release it someday. Its one of the most beautiful, organic and elegant pieces of Close-Up magic i can remember seeing and Brian's handling is a HUUUUUGGGEE improvement on the Half Page instruction and Routine that you get with the Product. I personally cant wait to see this release and especially this effect and learn his subtleties and ideas for the effect. i just wanted to let everybody know because i know i cant be the only person who loved this vid.

Cheers
~Josh

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results