Upcoming Projects

Aug 10, 2011
OK first of all, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Derek, I am very young compared to most other creators, and have been doing magic a less of a time too. I have a release HOPEFULLY to get out on Halloween night (Have to finish filming, editing, and getting it approved). But I'm planning a Christmas release as well. Some of my stuff that I might release is an impromptu Svengali deck (or if your a crazy Criss Angel fanatic, very much unlike me, Secret Deck 1), a control which can be used for a any card at any number, control any card ontop of any other card in the deck, a four ace production, and only thing you have to do is show the card to be control in the middle of the deck, shuffle it, and frwalla it's where you wanted it.

Which sounds best for my Christmas release?

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Sounds cool
But why not making a little teaser to show a few of the effects you plan on releasing, to get people excited
its always more exciting to see a video of the effects instead of reading a description about it

it would make it easier to answer you question aswell :p

Aug 10, 2011
I most defiantly will get some videos once I practice a bit more because the impromptu Svengali deck is kind of hard and I still fumble on the controls sleights.

Jun 1, 2009
It all sounds awesome, but a preview would give us a better idea. Yes you can use descriptive words and what not to pump up an effect, but a video will show us just exactly what we are getting.

Jacob

Aug 10, 2011
The Wire and if not accepted here maybe the Penguin Partner Program. If neither take it, I'm gonna keep it to myself for another year or 2 and try again.

If you want to see some on my stuff, here's the only one I have a video of. This one will not be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results