Update: Forum Rule Changes 04.01.2008

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just a quick note regarding a few changes we'll be making around the forums, starting today.

The first is that in an effort to increase overall post quality, we have gone ahead and banned all slang terms from the forums. This includes "LOL," "BRB," "ROTFL," "sweet," and the indefinite article "the." If you have utilized one of these banned words, please note that these forum rules are retroactive to last night at midnight. You're probably already banned.

Any reference to Dana being a girl's name is now grounds for immediate banning-- permanently-- from the theory11 site. Dana is not a girl's name, and if you have any problems with that, please email Dana and tell him how girly it sounds. Seriously. His parents should have named him Sally or Jelly-Bean and we would make fun of him less often.

Starting today, the forum will be closed from 7pm to 7:15pm EST daily. During this time, the theory11 site will forward to kittenwars.com. After this kitten release window, theory11 will resume to your originally scheduled destination.

All names in the forum must now be written with some type of punctuation separating the first and last names. Such as W:H, d+M, or Dana+IsAGirlsName.

From this point forward, all users with over 1,111 posts will receive a complimentary set of Tommy the Choo Choo Train Twin Sheets, signed by Jonathan Bayme, Wayne Houchin, and daniel+Madison. If you have over 2,222 posts, we will fly Dana Hocking to your house. Just to be clear, this is not a prize, but a punishment.

If you should have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these new mandatory rules, please do not hesitate to contact our moderator advisory opinion council. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Oct 8, 2007
Uh, I'm not really sure as to which part of J+Raiker's post is serious but ok, I'll try to follow whatever the new rules are.

By the way, that kittenwar.com is a cute site. :D

Oct 28, 2007
dude that kittenwars it awsome! i'm going to log on at 7 everyday! and lol, sweet, BRB, and rotfl man i hope i get in enough trouble to where i have to talk to them on the phone! :D

Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, I'm not really getting much of what he said.

Then we are all dissappointed to hear that this was not actually a joke, and that we are all indeed banned. :eek:

Jan 13, 2008
Wow, April 2 is /// perfect time to pull /// prank ///
Noone // expecting //. Seems / will have // start signing my name P(H).

edit- /// new rules seem // already // // effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
ZOMG YOU GOT ME!!!! ROFL, LMAO PWNED, IM A NOOBCAKE!!!!////////

LOLZORD...>> RABBIT!!!!
(\__/)
( o_O )
( > < )

but seriously, good job *::JoN//+RaIKer..#*

[face_plain]

I actually believed it for the first half of the first paragraph. I was like, its about time a forum somewhere online removed those **** slang terms. Then I realized, Late april fools.

Got me good. Kudos.

Ps I want those sheets. Bad.

D

Deleted member 2755

LOLZ! TH@T 1$ TEH_FUNNIES@@@!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ ROFLZ!

On a serious note... I think that a lot of people have been angry about post quality so I think the lol part of is is real. Everything else is a joke probably. (however... owning one of those toy train things signed by wayne houchin, danny madison, and bayme would be awesome.... :))

Ooops... I said the... :(....

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results