Uploading media

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Hi.
I'm trying to get my videos uploaded to T11 but I'm having trouble. I've uploaded them directly, through youTube and Vimeo. (I later found out that I couldn't get any vids on Vimeo public).
So far, I've not gotten any of the vids posted nor have I received any replies from T-11 about whether the video will be posted or not, (and I have waited the 12 hours).
I mean, if they don't want to post it because it sucks, I understand that, and that's fine with me. :)
I just wanted to know if I had done something wrong, or if there is a procedure I'm missing or something.

Thanks for your time.

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
It's pretty tough to get your video posted in the Media Section. I've submitted about 5, and none of them have made it through. Keep on trying.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Sad as it is, you won't receive any notification if your video is submitted. It will upload, and then you just have to wait and see if the team decides to put it up.

I think I had to wait almost a week before mine got up.

I think the "welcome to theory11" video is a bit misleading, as it says that you can literally walk out and film yourself performing a trick, and then get instant feedback. Whether this is a polished routine or something new you are working on."

The only way it's going to get up is if it is very well done. If it's something new, I don't think it's going to be without mistakes or faults, and the chances of it getting up are slim.

Sorry, and I hope your video gets up!

David

Aug 31, 2007
Hartford, CT
Okay. Thanks! :)

The guidelines stated that it would take 12 hours for submitted videos to post. I just wanted to make sure that they got the vids.
If they're not accepted I'll keep trying to make better videos. :)

Thanks again

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results