Urgent help with E download

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Sorry, I know this is going to seem like a really stupid question (indeed it is one) but I can't figure out how to download stuff off Ellusionist. I've bought a download video (tagged) etc, but it now says pending and has a warning that it is a 'time sensitive' video. This wouldn't bother me too much, because I know I'll figure it out at some point, but the time sensitive bit isn't really explained. What does this mean, and could someone please give me a hand with actually downloading it? I am on Windows Vista and I have already downloaded the ellusionist video player.
I'm just worried that my order will time out somehow....

I clicked the link but it refreshes the page with 'Link is not available'

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Sorry, I know this is going to seem like a really stupid question (indeed it is one) but I can't figure out how to download stuff off Ellusionist. I've bought a download video (tagged) etc, but it now says pending and has a warning that it is a 'time sensitive' video. This wouldn't bother me too much, because I know I'll figure it out at some point, but the time sensitive bit isn't really explained. What does this mean, and could someone please give me a hand with actually downloading it? I am on Windows Vista and I have already downloaded the ellusionist video player.
I'm just worried that my order will time pout somehow....

Why would you post this on theory11 and not the forums of the place you bought the actual video from...?

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Well yeah but I don't actually want a Ellusionist account, and I've had enough of trying to use their website. I prefer T11, in short

D

Deleted member 2755

We can't really help you here.:p Submit a support ticket at E and they should help you out.

-Doug

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Thanks I got through to them. Sorry about this thread. I just thought I had lost all my money etc and panicked a little. PLease can a mod close this thread?
Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results