V2F by G

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
Well, this trick has a lot of single letters. My holmes "G" released this effect, you can buy it in his 'hood.

Effect:
A super awesome kewl visual vanish of a card (that looks like trick photography). The card ends up folded in thumb palm, and can be loaded where you which. ("G" even teaches how to load it into your own non-gimmicked wallet, or a spectator's wallet. there's even a way of loading it in someone else's shoe.)

My thoughts:

It's really nice. The vanish is super visual, and surprisingly easy. This effect words perfect with any card to impossible location, and may even strengthen it. (cause the vanish looks so damn good).

The card to wallet is nice, but the way it's revealed kind of cheapens it. Card to spec's wallet is cool, too. But I love card to spec's shoe. The effect is strange, but in the explaining it says "Instruct your spectator to kick out his shoe"
YO! HOLMES! I Just got a new trick from "G"! KICK OUT YO SHOE!!!"

It also includes some "patter" that he uses. He talks about illusions, and makes an example of how he will see a "girl at a club and think she's hot, but the next morning she looks ugly." Really? that's the patter? He uses that? lol, what a great trick for a kid's show.

Overall:
It looks good, but not worth 28 bucks in my opinion. If you think this might suit you, then by all means get it.

Remember,
KICK OUT YO SHOE!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results