V2F - Impromtu Visual Vanish performance

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
well, I reviewed it, and here it is performed. (I didn't load it anywhere, I thought that would be redundant because magicians know where it is).

I've been combining this with paperclipped lately. It's great because as I'm doing the vanish, I talk about how "the card was never real. At least not now. This is why it is materializing away, it's going back in time, piece by piece. Back to yesterday when I folded a card on a paperclip, and back to the beginning of the show when I handed it to you." the look on people's faces when the card is revealed is nothing short of pure astonishment. It's probably the strong thing I'm currently doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljekk8nc4Sc

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
It was alright.
Im not a big fan of this vanish as its... not that practical for my taste.
Also work on your fluidity of the motion as the end of it was kinda... meh. You didnt flash but it was just a bit fiddly

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
You can perform this surrounded? To me, yeah it is visually cool...but, not trying to go into exposure here, but it looks like a sleight, except exposed [if you know what I mean, because you normally do it under cover and out of sight ;) ]! And it's worth $28???!!!

Looks cool, but not something I'd use.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
It's pretty angle-proof. Just an angle proof as a double lift. I've never had angle problems.

Also, I like it. It's something I use. The card can be loaded anywhere you want, in a wallet, or I use it with paperclipped

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
It's pretty angle-proof. Just an angle proof as a double lift. I've never had angle problems.

Also, I like it. It's something I use. The card can be loaded anywhere you want, in a wallet, or I use it with paperclipped

Now that is not true... a double lift is pretty angle proof while this cannot be done for someone whos looking from the height of your crotch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results