Vacation to New York.. Tour Suggestions.

Aug 25, 2012
Hey guys my family is taking a trip to New York this summer I know of Tannen's but none other locations or destinations that a magician might like. I would love to take a trip to Tannen's and any other magic historical locations as long as they are around the city area.

Thanks,
Brandon

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If possible, I'd highly recommend seeing Steve Cohen's show at the Waldorf Astoria. It's called Chamber Magic - he performs every weekend in the Waldorf Tower. In addition to being an entertaining, GREAT show, it's also inspiring to see magic presented in such an elegant, formal, prestigious venue. It's a polished, flawlessly well-executed performance.

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
I so agree. My wife and I went there a few summers ago, and we tried to cram in all the touristy stuff. Steve's show was one of the best things we did. Your parents will really enjoy it, and you will learn a lot from simply watching him (not to mention he will fool you!). Don't miss this.

If possible, I'd highly recommend seeing Steve Cohen's show at the Waldorf Astoria. It's called Chamber Magic - he performs every weekend in the Waldorf Tower. In addition to being an entertaining, GREAT show, it's also inspiring to see magic presented in such an elegant, formal, prestigious venue. It's a polished, flawlessly well-executed performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results