"Vanish" By: Joseph Downer

Jul 10, 2010
McAllen, TX
www.wix.com
Review for “Vanish” By: Joseph Downer
Written By: Zac Eckstein (Z-MAGIC)

Here is the concept, ANY THOUGHT OF card vanishes from the deck. The End. The presentation behind this is actually pretty phenomenal and is sure to pull on the heart strings of your audience. You tell a story about how your Grandfather passed away and how you put his favorite card inside the casket. The spectator is asked to think of any card and it so happens to be the only one one from the deck, you then explain how they just happened to guess his favorite card. It makes for a emotional/slightly creepy ending leaving your spectators to wonder how odd that is was that they picked the same card. Awesome part for you all out there is that it's only one move! There is also absolutely no palming involved. Yep it's a worker. I have done it several times with that story and others. Literally whatever your imagination can come up with is the limit. That is what so great about this piece of magic, it's easy so you can focus on your presentation, one move only, and it's something you will actually do. Highly recommended.

Thanks,
- Zac Eckstein (Z-MAGIC)

Nov 11, 2009
I have to admit I really liked the presentation behind this routine. The method side of it is really nice also. Not to hard and it leaves you open to other ideas also. After Joseph told me the method and routine. I instantly had a ton of ideas on how I could make this one my own. Great effect with a very under used method. Not much else you could ask for.

Brandon

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results