Vanish , ponta the smith performed by me^^

Aug 6, 2012
thank you for your comment rich23 ;) i work on it since long time now^^
You're right, there is a flash, i see it after i post the video on youtube :confused: , i will probably change this video to make one other better :cool:...

Thank you again for your nice comment,
bye

Aug 6, 2012
thank you very much yorb, i'm glad to see that you like it because it's quite difficult routine and take some times to learn ;)

But for the live , it's will be for a long long long time :eek: because i can success that routine 19 times on 20 times with no stress , so with all the spectators and the angle ... :(

But that's why i train : to perform this routine in real life. It would be a great accomplishment for me and ''my'' magic :)

thank you again for your comment,it encourage me to work harder : )
Bye

Aug 6, 2012
That looks really cool. If you can get to do that to a real life audience it'll destroy!

Hi

Sorry for being late, thank you for your comment and i will try to make that in live ... But seriously, just talking about the effect , you think it's clean as a raven vanish or any holdhout ??? i'm just asking myself ;)

bye
and thanks agains for your nice comment

Aug 6, 2012
hello takataka,

First I'm happy to see another magician performing ponta the smith's stuff :) I look at your video and seriously it's very good and clean ;) There are a lot of ponta's vanish on youtube but only a few are good as yours.
If i have to make a comment, i would say to you that you can increase the effect by working ''more'' on the false tr***fer... Just an advice , i don't want to look like someone bumptious ;)

keep up good work man ;)
bye

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
Your hands are quite smooth with the effect, nice job! I will say that I suggest you try and keep your upper body still a bit more. Your upper body moves in line with what your arms do, which actually makes the arm and hand movements seem way larger than what you are actually doing. I think the reason Ponta looks so amazing when he does it is that everything looks so effortless, whereas you are moving your entire body, and it seems more like "work" - although smooth. I hope that makes sense.

Also, on the appearance at the end.. there is a brief pause where your fingers set up for the grasp on the coin, under cover of the other hand, and it is quite noticeable (for someone that knows the routine that is). If you watch Ponta do it, the shape of his hand doesn't change, it is very fluid.

Also, someone pointed out the first tr*****r, where you can see the "precise placement" of one hand over the next. Try and make that seem less "move-ish" if you know what I mean.

Great job =) Keep it up.

Aug 22, 2012
Thank you for your advice, it was really helpful! I will be posting a few more so it will nice if you could have a look at those as well.

Aug 6, 2012
Your hands are quite smooth with the effect, nice job! I will say that I suggest you try and keep your upper body still a bit more. Your upper body moves in line with what your arms do, which actually makes the arm and hand movements seem way larger than what you are actually doing. I think the reason Ponta looks so amazing when he does it is that everything looks so effortless, whereas you are moving your entire body, and it seems more like "work" - although smooth. I hope that makes sense.

Also, on the appearance at the end.. there is a brief pause where your fingers set up for the grasp on the coin, under cover of the other hand, and it is quite noticeable (for someone that knows the routine that is). If you watch Ponta do it, the shape of his hand doesn't change, it is very fluid.

Also, someone pointed out the first tr*****r, where you can see the "precise placement" of one hand over the next. Try and make that seem less "move-ish" if you know what I mean.

Great job =) Keep it up.

hello,

i don't know if you respond to me or to takataka but this still a great comment, thank you for that ;)
i will try to make my vanish more effortless to make it more smouth...

Thanks again ,
bye

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results