Vaping around your cards

Mar 22, 2019
Hey guys.

I vape. A lot. I was wondering if any of you have any issues of card clumping a crap load quicker while vaping around them.

I sit at my desk and practice while vaping and have found my fans clumping after two days of use on a new deck.

Just wondering if it's just me or if it happened to you, if you found a way to preserve your cards while doing so.

byronblaq

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hey,

I’ve never come across this as an issue. If you’re exhaling directly into the cards then it probably doesn’t help but if you’re just exhaling into the room it shouldn’t be an issue.

More likely to be the general humidity or quality of cards you’re using that’s the perpetrator.

B.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Check out the windshield of someone who vapes a lot in their car. There's a film from the 'juice' left behind. I'm sure that would also get on the cards and cause them to clump.

But it is also hugely related to humidity and if your area is anything like mine, it's been nuts lately.

Mar 22, 2019
Thanks guys.

I live in South Africa, with temps rising, it's not doing any good. So it must be the humidity.

I vape a ton, and my screen is fine, as well as my keyboard. Weird!

Will just have to rotate decks more.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results