Variation :: Voting Open

Nov 17, 2007
Hey guys. Just wanted to inform you that the battle between myself and magicman1212 is now open for voting:

http://media.theory11.com/battles/battle.php?id=452

We would love to hear your feedback on both videos. Thanks! Vote for your favorite!

EDIT: Just a quick note about my video: I know it seems that I'm using the editing to hide some sleights but this was all performed in 1 take and the editing is NOT meant to hide anything. Just wanted to put that out there before I get accused of it. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 3, 2008
Singapore
www.youtube.com
Fatal, i didnt see much variation from the original catch, but maybe thats because i havent fully familliarized myself with the handling yet.
Magicman, loved the new patter for the biddle trick. handling was clean. well done.

Nov 17, 2007
Fatal, i didnt see much variation from the original catch, but maybe thats because i havent fully familliarized myself with the handling yet.
Magicman, loved the new patter for the biddle trick. handling was clean. well done.
Well, you don't place the 2 aces into the deck in the original catch. Thanks for your comment. =)

I didn't like the patter for the biddle trick... "Now I just happen to see a diamond, so it's a diamond, and now I happen to see a two, so it's a two"... That's not mysterious at all, cause it's clear that you know what the card is and just make some pretty weak excuse. Also, the handling wasn't different from the original, except for the patter which, as I said, is not the strongest point. But the motions were good.
The sandwich trick was nice, the move you did to bring the aces to the bottom was a little too slow, but over all nice work.

Nov 10, 2007
First off the biddle trick I performed is by all means is different any eveyr way except for the biddle count. I acted as if it was sleight of hand in the original biddle trick you act as if it was pure magic.
Original biddle trick- The card vanishes and appears upside down in deck
Variation biddle trick- The card by some means just slipped into the deck with in half a second.
I get by far better reactions with the variation.
I hope i did not come off as i am trying to argue with you becasue i am most definatley not I just wanted to clear that up.thank you.
And thank you for the advice everyone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results