Vegas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by phrozunsun, Jun 22, 2009.

1. I'm planning a little Vegas trip soon and I'm looking for tips (when to come, deals, etc), suggestions (hotels, shows, shops), and who I should get in touch with while I'm there.

So far on my must see list: Penn and Teller, David Copperfield.

So yeah, please help me out. I want this trip to be EPIC.

2. Get in touch with T11 headquaters! Send them a PM or something.:D

3. That would definitely be EPIC! lol. will do once I get a date figured out. Do they do tours?

4. I don't know, I don't think T11 is big enough to have tours. But you could probably arrange a meet up with them somehow. Just send J.B a PM!

5. David Copperfield.

6. who? :D (c'mon dude, I already have that up there. stop preaching to the choir. what ELSE should I check out?)

7. Is David Copperfield in Vegas right now? Last I heard he was on tour.

8. You could go see David Copperfield! :D

But really theres a Houdini magic shop there and as said before you should contact T11!

9. from what I understand, he's on tour, but makes frequent stops in Vegas...

10. Houdini's magic shop is more of a tourist spot, If you want a real shop go check out Denny and lee's while you're there. You should also check out mac king, show wise, its pretty cheap and a great magic show. Also try and head down to the Gamblers general store, they have a ton of playing cards you can buy.

11. i would recomend as far as magic shows go david copperfields or lance burtons. non magical shows "O" or love by cirque de solel were both amazing and for hotels well i love the mirage, mainly cause the pool is really nice there and theres lots of palm trees and they jus re-did all the rooms its nice.

-Nikki

12. Hey I'm going to Vegas too! I'lll look into this stuff! Anyone have more tips??

13. Well, Penn & Teller and David Copperfield are the best. I'm just stressing.

I've heard Lance Burton's show is good. Never seen it though.

14. Also, casi di amore is a really good resturant imo, its right off the strip.
    and another show, "V" the ultimate variety show is great.

15. wayne.......newton.....

lol...i don't know for sure...i would like to stop by myself....

16. Mac King's show is really great. I highly recommend it.

17. lmfao. this reminds me of Hangover. In the credits I think they have a pic of someone punching him..

18. I went to Vegas two years ago. Honestly, I don't know what it is about the town, but it was the most fun vacation trip I've ever been on in my life, and I'm only 16. I saw Copperfield. He was amazing. But what else is new? I'd love to see Lance Burton next time I go down. I stayed at the MGM Signature which is like the MGM, but I liked it better. I also stayed at the New York, New York. Its incredible. Its like being in New York city, but in a hotel. Idk. I just loved the whole experience. I'd love to spend the rest of my life in that city, and I can't wait to go back. I'm telling you now though. Your going to have a blast!

19. Oh, some advice. If you're thinking of eating at a resturaunt called, "The (I forget) Bistro." DON'T---THEY OVERCHARGE

20. this is going to sound strange, but what's good with the supermarkets in Vegas? expensive? I'm on a pretty restricted diet so I'm probably going to cook for myself. If I can.