Venom

RickU

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2013
First off

I don’t own it. But I do want it...however

Many of the effects I simply wonder if they can be achieved with various other hookups

When I watched the promo - I thought the time stop ring was original...but should’ve known better as I just watched Justin Millers Solace where a very similar technique is invoked and the effect is emulated...

Since we all know Venom are two reels as advertised (so I don’t feel I’m breaking any rules here) - I can see that what Venom now creates with its constant tension is really the abilities of a customised Loop. But at a length the practitioner can choose.

Essentially Venom gives Normal IT the ability of EIT also. That’s pretty dam cool if you ask me.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
First off

I don’t own it. But I do want it...however

Many of the effects I simply wonder if they can be achieved with various other hookups

When I watched the promo - I thought the time stop ring was original...but should’ve known better as I just watched Justin Millers Solace where a very similar technique is invoked and the effect is emulated...

Since we all know Venom are two reels as advertised (so I don’t feel I’m breaking any rules here) - I can see that what Venom now creates with its constant tension is really the abilities of a customised Loop. But at a length the practitioner can choose.

Essentially Venom gives Normal IT the ability of EIT also. That’s pretty dam cool if you ask me.
I mean technically Yigel Mesika's T2 uses EIT so it isn't too big of a difference given that one is competing with the other for top of the market right now.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Um
What???

No offence - but it’s best not to comment on items that you don’t know about just for the sake of a comment
I honestly did think that it used IET. I just said it to continue the discussion.

Yigel Miseka invented loops. He also invented T2. I don't think it was completely unreasonable for me to confuse the 2.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results