Vernon Revelations

Sep 1, 2007
It might not be the best learning source for MOVES. But for understanding, history and adpation it might be THE only source.

Sep 2, 2007
London
It is definitely worth getting if you're serious about this stuff and if you already have a good grounding in card handling. Even though you may not learn a whole lot of new sleights or effects, the opportunity to have this insight into the Professor's thinking is unmissable. He has thought about the tiniest aspects, even things like how you should hold the deck when you're not doing anything. You may not necessarily go along with him on everything he says, but I find it inspiring to see someone who's been so dedicated to this craft. Plus, if you're interested in the history at all (which I think any serious card handler should be to an extent) then it's invaluable.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
It is definitely worth getting if you're serious about this stuff and if you already have a good grounding in card handling. Even though you may not learn a whole lot of new sleights or effects, the opportunity to have this insight into the Professor's thinking is unmissable. He has thought about the tiniest aspects, even things like how you should hold the deck when you're not doing anything. You may not necessarily go along with him on everything he says, but I find it inspiring to see someone who's been so dedicated to this craft. Plus, if you're interested in the history at all (which I think any serious card handler should be to an extent) then it's invaluable.

^ What he said.
If you are SERIOUS, then this is a definite buy.

Sep 1, 2007
Orlando, FL
I'd recommend these only if you already have a solid foundation.
There's some invaluable tips hidden on the videos, but they're things you'll probably understand the value of only if you're already familiar with what is being discussed. They're a must watch series at some point, but without knowing you, it's hard to determine if that point is now.

Yes...I'm pretty familiar with cards. So I guess I'm going to be buying the whole set. Thanks guys. I've been looking for something with Vernon in it. I was a bit hesitant to post this up because I was almost positive one of the admins was gonna post: Buy my trick!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results